05/25/2018 Stick Built Curtain Walling may be defined as non-load bearing walls, usually suspended in front of structural steel or concrete framing. The term “stick” refers to the factory-cut mullions and transoms which are transported to site as loose bars and sticks. However it is possible to assemble them into a ladder frame often referred to as “ladders” for quicker site assembly.
- Wide availability of system choice on the market at very competitive prices and short lead-in times
- Suited for angular or complex facades
- Sightlines are slimmer than Unitized Curtain Walling
- Quicker production processes in the factory
- Sequence of the building can be changed quickly